Universal Skills Group Partner with EV-comply.
USG Partner with EV-comply.
Universal Skills Group are excited to announce that we have partnered with one of the most exciting names in the EV industry, EV-comply.
EV-comply revolutionise the installation process for electricians and EV charge point installers. Their easy to use mobile and desktop applications give you access to the UK’s largest network of charge point installers and take away the hassle of time consuming admin. EV-comply guides users through installation compliance and makes the grant application a smooth and simple process.
Using EV-comply will offer your business a multitude of benefits that will enhance your operations and customer experience...
- Automating the customer journey and freeing up key administration processes by securing leads and customer enquiries instantly.
- Assigning appointments including surveys and installations direct to an operative’s mobile or tablet device.
- Checking live progress of surveys and installations efficiently with the use of EV-comply’s helpful app and desktop platforms.
- Capturing on the fly images and videos during both survey and installation stages.
- Ensuring seamless OLEV compliance by automatically generating an ‘Electric Vehicle Home Charge Scheme’ installation form, with acquired customer signatures, photographic evidence and other crucial information.
- Automating all submission bundle generation, saving many hours in administration time.
- Offering instant access to charge point installation guides, datasheets, user manuals and helpful in-app videos while on-site, thanks to EV-comply’s manufacturer-endorsed Knowledge Base.
Thanks to our partnership, all these features and more will be available to all candidates on the EV charge point installer course. Training and insight into the benefits of using EV-comply will be offered whilst on the course. Not only that, any candidate signing up through USG will pay no set up costs when signing up to EV-comply, a saving of £120!
‘We are incredibly pleased to be working alongside such an exciting company in EV-comply. This partnership will enhance our already popular EV installer offering, giving candidates increased after course support and access to applications that will improve their business’ – Dan Taylor, Universal Skills Group General Manager.
For more information on the EV charge point installer course or EV-comply, please get in touch!